• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
3940ebb643.jpg

3bbb171a3d.jpg

--------------------- Adition:

aada0041c5.jpg

654f64c641.jpg

PS: I kinda dislike that chart outside, but I tho it would give a feeling that it was used to transport prisoners as it's an abandoned dungeon/jail/prison

Looks good lad. If you move the cart one square to the right it might look better with the wall. And I'd use the flat roof instead of the bamboo roofs - I use bamboo roofs just for bamboo houses or slums.

Tip: using torches or wall lamps makes it look even more real.

Looks good lad. If you move the cart one square to the right it might look better with the wall. And I'd use the flat roof instead of the bamboo roofs - I use bamboo roofs just for bamboo houses or slums.

Tip: using torches or wall lamps makes it look even more real.
ac56c1e414.jpg

Placed torches (unlit ones obviously) on the dungeon/jail/prison
Also on the library/temple/w.e (Ignore the black hole on the floor, still trying to figure out what to use as outside lamps)
9e8e04810f.jpg

56d4349166.jpg

I'm going to create a topic to post this, otherwise I would keep spamming the topic with just updates... lol

ac56c1e414.jpg

Placed torches (unlit ones obviously) on the dungeon/jail/prison
Also on the library/temple/w.e (Ignore the black hole on the floor, still trying to figure out what to use as outside lamps)
9e8e04810f.jpg

56d4349166.jpg

I'm going to create a topic to post this, otherwise I would keep spamming the topic with just updates... lol

Haha, see you at your thread then. I mostly use torches for exterior decorations at walls.

Made for showoff. not a big deal, feel free to dl it if you want to ;p

O6quRRn.png

.Otbm Download link: http://speedy*****malware.localhost/V7b5w/Ph3-banshee-remake.rar​
I live what you've been with the fire and the statue, excellent.

8YXc0oQ.png
A single mound as part of an entire map I did approximately 2 ½ years ago and am now remodeling.
I love the shapes that form the edges of water at random but without chaos when crafted from RAW. ^^

Last edited:

the bordering and those trees are just awesome. really good job. but it seems like you love grass tufts? :D It's overspammed as fuck with those tufts xD on some places there are 2-3 different tufts on top of eachother. less tufts and its perfect :3

8tSAg.png

spider cave revamp for necronia <3

@up looks pretty cool :) wouldnt have any idea for improvements :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back