• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Faloria was a real map :eek:! Maybe you guys've included some custom content aswell?
Its indeed a realmap, and this is just a very small piece of a custom tiquanda hydra spawn that we are thinking about adding.

Been a while :)

Crypt!

A0dyvqd.png

dUgHAIk.png

Working on a castle system for my OTS :).
I don't want to overdetail it, cause teams will fight on this map.

Here's spawn of one of the teams:
22072014-2920931.png

ok thx for your answer it gives me the motivation to create something creative, what chould i put behind the teleports would be good you think?

ok thx for your answer it gives me the motivation to create something creative, what chould i put behind the teleports would be good you think?

If you ask me personally I'd remove the teleports and create some RPG instead. It's the best way and almost the only way to be creative (if you ask me) :D

ahh okok i may do it after i have figured out how to run geisor :p sick tired of znote

ahh okok i may do it after i have figured out how to run geisor :p sick tired of znote

Start mapping and when you feel that your map is completed you can start with the setup (Gesior, Znote, Nicaw), start a mapping thread and create a complete new world - people will help you and love the progress!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back