• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks nice! Not many people have experienced the original tfs map but I remember quite a couple of servers using it in back in the day, chasm being one of them. Would be nice to see it in a server again!

Looks nice! Not many people have experienced the original tfs map but I remember quite a couple of servers using it in back in the day, chasm being one of them. Would be nice to see it in a server again!
I'll probably end up using it if I can find out how all the little mini-quests are scripted, because there's only one script file in the quests folder, and that's for the anni ._.

Well Mr. Purple Cow,
I was thinking exactly Minotaur's. But as far as contrasts goes, I feel it would make for a pretty sweet Bandit cave.

Still working on the revamp.
This can probably be done a lot better, but what should I change on it?

I was thinking I should probably change the walls on the second floor, but I was too lazy to do that.
By the way, this is the magic shop.
EDIT: just noticed the missing piece in the wall in the SE corner.

Last edited:

I was thinking I should probably change the walls on the second floor, but I was too lazy to do that.
Really weird. Everything is weird.

I don't like it. You should try to improve combination. Everything looks like it doesn't belong. Parts dont fit. You get the idea? ..

Maybe if you change the brown walls for another one that combines with the roof, it would improve.

Really weird. Everything is weird.

I don't like it. You should try to improve combination. Everything looks like it doesn't belong. Parts dont fit. You get the idea? ..

Maybe if you change the brown walls for another one that combines with the roof, it would improve.
I disagree, I beleive it's wiered Very wired indeed but it's unique and definetly creative he doesn't need to change anything If he doesn't want to as it's a unique peice and things don't all need to be plain and simple. I am a fan of this creative peice good stuff poopsie boi

i would change the second floor walls, it looks to heavy compared to the first floor walls and the colors doesn't match. Also i would try to make the roof less messy. And i don't like the floor with the fountain part, I would leave it as a hole i think

I disagree, I beleive it's wiered Very wired indeed but it's unique and definetly creative he doesn't need to change anything If he doesn't want to as it's a unique peice and things don't all need to be plain and simple. I am a fan of this creative peice good stuff poopsie boi
Yep. I get your point. Their is taste for everything. Regardless of that I think it can be improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back