• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I don't like those two stones standing at the wall. You also should make a wall corner where the right stone stands since it doesn't looks good now.

Lol, you didn't make that, Thats Radonia.. With a TINY Update.

Very tiny...

You added.. 2 stones that I dont like at all... :(

What's new? I dont know that map.

Well, he added a grain field and some more dirt on the road, added blueberry bushes inside the gate, some fences and stuff.

Wyrm Revampment

536-revampments3.png

Necromancer Cave Revampments.

537-revampments4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
My New Map Project.
Well This is a Entrance to a "Under Construction City"
Players will Visit this city and The houses will look Newly Renevated Etc..
And During the Game,They'll be Edited to Look like a Working City =]

Just The Entrance here..
Still Working on it,isnt Finished yet,Lack of Detail..

NewMap.png

Last edited:
When you're going to map, then place bushes and grass turfs and borders on the water egde of the mountain. I also dislike those crystals at the top.

Ok, Now I see we are starting to get better and better mappers in the OTLand forum!
Great :thumbup:!

Looks good, there could be some changes though, but not very important.

Like dines pic alot, just not the mix of "ab"/djungle (use both the stairs and the djungle stairs etc)

Nice :)
But to much Sandthings don't know how to say it :/

Nice work mate too much sand rocks or what u call it

but it's good show off 7/10

@Holman it's fantastic showoff chauz is so cool it's not over detailed but he knows how to map nature things that really nature

i think you said it's over detailed because it's non-playable but chauz dont map RPG he loves showoffs more

Nice work mate too much sand rocks or what u call it

but it's good show off 7/10

@Holman it's fantastic showoff chauz is so cool it's not over detailed but he knows how to map nature things that really nature

i think you said it's over detailed because it's non-playable but chauz dont map RPG he loves showoffs more

Kingdom Age is soon released, it's playable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back