• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, am new here and i want to show you some ss with my ots 8.6

gmhousepn_wehsrpq.png

guardpng_wehsrhn.png

leonaxpng_wehsrrq.png

backpacks_wehsrxw.png

Last edited:
i'm working in this cave .. for nightmares and undead dragons, seems the style of undead dragons cave in oramond*, not have any detail bacause i'm working in the ground first
but here are:
is the second of third work in mapping...
zQ122V3.jpg

Last edited:
been working on this town the past couple weeks, heres what i got so far
3162bdg.jpg

famwrs.jpg

33128nl.jpg

it's not auto bordered, i wanted it to be squared at the corners, it's a well maintained town

been working on this town the past couple weeks, heres what i got so far
3162bdg.jpg

famwrs.jpg

33128nl.jpg

Most of the tiles, especially the Yalaharian tiles, are designed to be used indoors. And it does look autobordered. It's not that if you did not use it, it's okay. No, it still is looking squary as fuck and therefore people will say it looks autobordered. Besides those things, the colour combination looks like your map's been raped by a paintstore. The colours do not fit with each other which will make it look really ugly. But if you'd chance a bit, remove the 'new' trees, make the streets less wide and use more details (small stones, rubble etc) it will looks nice. I do like the architecture of the houses north in the last picutre. It kind of gives me a 18th century feel, when things were great.

What's the problem with AB?
It's ugly.

After traveling, I was impacted with a serious infection. Finally able to move and get out of bed, I've also got back into mapping :) So here it goes again!

Unfinished Dwarven Territory; Tell me what you think so far. Plan is for it to be above ground for now. Then work my way into a mine.
[EDIT] Fixed some minor bugs and added better image.
[EDIT] Updated image. Update it slightly since last.

Last edited:
After traveling, I was impacted with a serious infection. Finally able to move and get out of bed, I've also got back into mapping :) So here it goes again!

Unfinished Dwarven Territory; Tell me what you think so far. Plan is for it to be above ground for now. Then work my way into a mine.
[EDIT] Fixed some minor bugs and added better image.
NeQ9DnnFD.png
I can't figure a dwarf settle under the sky. Maybe I'm so "tolkien" friendly that I need mines all the way. But this map doesn't remind me a dwarf like construction. I think more on "industrial" themes for dwarfs, more stone, less nature.

I can see what you mean. So what do you think would go well here? What monster would look well with that architecture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back