• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
its-something.png

11hcjsn.png

Last edited:

looks nice, but id change some borders and make it look less auto bordered. But overall it's ok, but i'd use less different types of trees and some more details such as gravel, small stones (the 'new' ones), grass tufts.
A wolf cave

-1 looks ok, but autoborderd. Mix the walls with the stone type and use moss on the walls, and some swamp plants mix nicely into the grass shit.
Ground floor looks gay because of that mountain, I don't like these sprites ;p the trees look kinda mweh aswell
Sea Serpent Spawn

93d0d1bd6f.jpg

Cheers~

That bridge looks like a no-go to me, and the same for the borders of the mountains. The ground floor is pretty autobordered and the islands surrounding (northeast, southeast) are kind of odd.

ps: you can't see most of the mountain centralized in this pic ingame

looks nice, but id change some borders and make it look less auto bordered. But overall it's ok, but i'd use less different types of trees and some more details such as gravel, small stones (the 'new' ones), grass tufts.

Thanks for your reply :)
All borders are done by hand, only the mountains are not.

Any suggestions on how to make it look less autoborder?

Thanks in advance,

Thanks for your reply :)
All borders are done by hand, only the mountains are not.

Any suggestions on how to make it look less autoborder?

Thanks in advance,
Avoid using the same border 2+ times next to each other.
Examples of how not to do it:
2Eq90OP10.png

Possible examples of changes you can apply to the picture above:
fCdSFoKrU.png

Keep going!

Since it's ice, the ice can melt and become water so that's properly his idea I think.
I agree on that but seeing as there are 2 waterfalls the mountain would have to melt away quite quickly without an external source of water :D
And secondly I think they would look good there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back