• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahahaha i've learned a thing or two from dblots :p

masz food plix
ja jestem z hollandii
ile hp?
pierdol sie

xD
Just to be correct, Netherlands in Polish is "Holandia" so -> "Holandii" not "hollandii" :p

ss1.jpg

ss2.jpg
^ for fancy people only

and here's a battle arena in the town
arena.jpg
please share it :3 <3

ss1.jpg

ss2.jpg
^ for fancy people only

and here's a battle arena in the town
arena.jpg

Bordering is horseshit but you do have some really good ideas (imo anyway)
aLzm4zF.png

I really like this especially adding the "vines" and the gate isn't a bad idea either. (or it looked like a gate upon first look... guess not :p)

And I know everyone here hates those metal borders. Your use of them to make the top of a cage is actually quite creative!
64QOhW1.png

Haha lucky that the original picutre is a black-white one :p so you can add collours that don't even match each other !!!!

BUT to say the truth..... that "game" is quiet funny, to map stuff thats almost impossible to map \o/

eZwCVF-.jpg

this is my mini map, I want to show it just to have some answers about my custom parts, cities and "re-work" in some places, like darashia north and west ...
yes, I know without post some about this changes is hard to say anything, but I want to know:
do you want play in this map ? my map is too much complete, only missing glooth factory and seacrest grounts
and what the hell format is better to save big images? this pic still like a shit :S

Last edited:
this is my mini map, I want to show it just to have some answers about my custom parts, cities and "re-work" in some places, like darashia north and west ...
yes, I know without post some about this changes is hard to say anything, but I want to know:
do you want play in this map ? my map is too much complete, only missing glooth factory and seacrest grounts
and what the hell format is better to save big images? this pic still like a shit :S
Try using http://www.imgland.net/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back