• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuz why not bored ;c
2guxukl.jpg

@iMadison that ruin is pretty god damn awesome! i would love to see some ingame screens ;)
I'll likely be testing it out within a day or two! Just waiting for my friend to implement it into his server and get the scripts up 'n running :)
I appreciate your support! I map exactly for that reason; to see people enjoy it!

You're missing the proper borders/archway for the entrance into the cave! Right now it looks too flat, almost like a glitch (under the dragon statues)

You're missing the proper borders/archway for the entrance into the cave! Right now it looks too flat, almost like a glitch (under the dragon statues)
Like this one better? Ignore missing borders etc. not completely done with it yet
57brf4w.png

I mean like this!
help_zpsmrkmtjnz.png

In terms of the brown mountain stuff, I'm sure there's something similar. Either way, for the grey mountain, using the borders (I used in the bottom example) is better for defining edges and making it not look super cut off/sharp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back