• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched through the whole thread and saw some really nice mapping.
You really inspire me, and make me want to try as well.
Special thanks to Neon on her beautiful mappingskills. But there are a lot of great mappers here.
Thx again and please keep posting your pictures here, I have been addicted. :)

Just had to post this, sorry XD

BeforeYouDie said:
Special thanks to Neon on her beautiful mappingskills. But there are a lot of great mappers here.

baranattskit.png

I think those two tall things at the entrance are a bit too tall ^^ maybe remove the top and put a fire/stone or something that fits, or maybe just leave it empty. Looks really cool thought :)

In-game picture, Edited the ladders and the entrance details, and added water. :)
kishar.png

Well, he has got to come from somewhere :blink:

Oh you touch my trallala :wub:
kishar.png

Just a random food shop, Im not so satisfied with it <_<

Looks kinda empty with the nature there :O, BUt I guess you're not done with it ^^

Nice tho :)

Dont know really about it but i dont feel good about it , maybe if it's finished will be cool but nice idea and your on a diffrent way from serios servers but keep training maybe wonderful things come from you,
@Kishar your done that enough i think.

Sorry Neon, I didn't mean to be all genderish on you :)

@Kishar feels like som kind of Romeo & Juliette

@sleepy chronos I think it feels strange with the dirt mountain, maybe stone will work better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back