• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
screenshot_507_by_darkressxx1-dbeuq2w.png

Gonna post an update later lol

I'm very impressive to see such beautiful and creative you are. I find your mapping very inspiring.
I introduce you one of my first maps that I made just to improve because I'm fucking noob at this.
This is a bit of random nature including an entrance of a town and the stables.
The roof at the stables it don't fit very nicely with those wooden walls and the framework wall in
the middle. Fucking roofs...
Let me know what you guys think

2ps4v29.jpg

I'm very impressive to see such beautiful and creative you are. I find your mapping very inspiring.
I introduce you one of my first maps that I made just to improve because I'm fucking noob at this.
The roof at the stables it don't fit very nicely with those wooden walls and the framework wall in

2ps4v29.jpg

Not too bad. I don't remember what I used to use with that kind of roof, so I can't really help you there, but I can tell ya that it's almost always better to use grass borders on top of dirt, rather than dirt borders on top of grass.

2ps4v29.jpg

unknown.png

Try to find a way to create a biome, think that all nature there must have some sense, the plants and rocks used should vary if they are close to a forest, city, lake, or sea. Also remember the perpectives, and sizes of your creations always look for a realistic size. Example: In your map you use too many varieties of plants, that are scattered without some kind of pattern or order, also the size of that barn for horses is bigger than the house.

unknown.png

Try to find a way to create a biome, think that all nature there must have some sense, the plants and rocks used should vary if they are close to a forest, city, lake, or sea. Also remember the perpectives, and sizes of your creations always look for a realistic size. Example: In your map you use too many varieties of plants, that are scattered without some kind of pattern or order, also the size of that barn for horses is bigger than the house.
Holy shit, that pavement.

Working on this area but dunno why I don't like it completely...
unknown.png

Maybe it's the mountain bordering? Not really a fan of it overlapping on the top. Also it seems a bit messy, maybe get rid of *some* wooden trash, throw in couple of the small white flowers etc.

BTW, I like the idea with the fence posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back