• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you really have to put 'for pidgeys'? Everyone and their mamas want Pokeservs now...

@Teh Mav: Or atleast the first 150 lol

Did you really have to put 'for pidgeys'? Everyone and their mamas want Pokeservs now...

@Teh Mav: Or atleast the first 150 lol
Don't be stupid, I'm not like everybody, "I want a Pokemon Server", It's a "secret project", nobody knows about that, you don't know about it, so don't say shit, It's a good team, with great persons.
It's time to think about money, tired of playing for 8 fucking years, just for fun...
It's our time to shine, and just knowing this matters, I just feel stronger... and SHARPER

Don't be stupid, I'm not like everybody, "I want a Pokemon Server", It's a "secret project", nobody knows about that, you don't know about it, so don't say shit, It's a good team, with great persons.
It's time to think about money, tired of playing for 8 fucking years, just for fun...
It's our time to shine, and just knowing this matters, I just feel stronger... and SHARPER

"Time to think about money."

Get a job? ^^

Forget it Neon, I would but I'm too busy with school, and I want to be my own boss by the way, lol...
Wanna know forget, don't have time to arg with u guys.
I'm just disappointed with some persons now

too busy because of school but plenty of time to develop a server, sure thing honey.

Last edited:
Here's my 2 cents.. I think it's pretty decent [and yeah I really like the 3rd picture myself, so I took it from my other thread , it involves a waterfall which i rly like ^_^]

Renegard in Druid Island;
207d9b8b5b.jpg

Renegard in Vermin Caves;
8f09f447c5.jpg

Flight over waterfalls;
0c29937d41.jpg

Please tell me what u think :$

too busy because of school but plenty of time to develop a server, sure thing honey.

Stfu dude, I will just host it and help a little bit only cuz i repeat, i'm busy with school, and btw, better ignore stupid persons like u...

Nice mapping and nice sprs Shadow
LOL

Here's my 2 cents.. I think it's pretty decent [and yeah I really like the 3rd picture myself, so I took it from my other thread , it involves a waterfall which i rly like ^_^]

Renegard in Druid Island;
207d9b8b5b.jpg

Renegard in Vermin Caves;
8f09f447c5.jpg

Flight over waterfalls;
0c29937d41.jpg

Please tell me what u think :$

Wow! Looks great! Although I deslike the client.

Stfu dude, I will just host it and help a little bit only cuz i repeat, i'm busy with school, and btw, better ignore stupid persons like u...

Nice mapping and nice sprs Shadow
LOL

Ye you better ignore me, I cba to talk with "rookies" like you.

Dude! It's amazing!
Hmmm, I'm love in your deep style!
Make more, I'm very interesting what is in the down floor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back