• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dirt is fine, but whats with the frost trolls?

They lived there before but the place has been taken over by the frost dragons. Now they only live at places the dragons can't reach them :D

MINIMAP:

Click here to view my thread !

90020348.png

. . .
73164688.png

. . .
54985881.png

. . .
45682078.png

. . .
22213996.png

. . .
99913902.png

. . .
72030829.png

. . .
55940290.png

Your's,
Ethan.

They lived there before but the place has been taken over by the frost dragons. Now they only live at places the dragons can't reach them :D
What happened to dragon's ability to fly? D:

@Ethan's post.
Nice I'm mainly watching the minimap to see progress :3

My first map 8.54:
citan3-firstfloor.png

If you can find the secret passage into the cave you can sit on the wood infront of the waterfall and meditate! ;D
Notice the hidden mysterious frog next to the giant mushroom!

I'd appreciate feedback :]

Last edited:
My first map 8.54:
citan3-firstfloor.png

If you can find the secret passage into the cave you can sit on the wood infront of the waterfall and meditate! ;D
Notice the hidden mysterious frog next to the giant mushroom!

I'd appreciate feedback :]

looks nice for your first work!, however remvoe that spider cocon in the corner :)

Some nature to probably a troll spawn. Whut to improve? I am newb at mapping.

Edit. I want to create something like a minotaur colusseum. Currently I have made it like this:

I need to know which ground types I can combinate with this / any other wall. Tell me what u guys think.

Last edited:
Lmao, people still thinking boats can sail in the woods here on OtLand.

Lmao, people still thinking boats can sail in the woods here on OtLand.

If you can use ur small immagination of yours... the boat walls and boat stuff looks good as regular walls too. They make good detailing.

But Idk, you go back to the 7.6 mapping of yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back