• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
~Some creativity~

RU9T2sufE2.png

Last edited:
Haha, archez was the one who suggested it. couldnt think of anything else. can you?

Na no idea dude, its just that i normally see rots in poorly mapped caves, i just cant take them on that pwnage with waterfall and all badass looking place lol

just for those who dont know the rule:

people who have a mapping thread arent allowed to post his latest mappings here and at his mapping thread. only in 1. sry but rules are rules!!

greets :)

just for those who dont know the rule:

people who have a mapping thread arent allowed to post his latest mappings here and at his mapping thread. only in 1. sry but rules are rules!!

greets :)

Really? and where is that rule, I've never seen it?, moderators don't seem to enforce it, and besides which, people check this thread the most, the threads that contain the mapping work that is posted here could be acted on as an archive?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back