• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, kinda like it bur ur missing a roof border
the missing border was on purpose ^^
cLS7wGPHku.png

Just a little port

THE SEWERS

• mte01iEkSb.png
  • pkujEbm6vu.png

Dont like that the waterfalls come out directly from the earth, there should be some kind of huge sewer gate to the right where all the water comes from and at the second pic shouldnt the sewers be 2 floors high (Or the walls be 2 floors high), one is enough and looks best ^^

Also laughed at the dead crocodile at the first pic XD

Dont like that the waterfalls come out directly from the earth, there should be some kind of huge sewer gate to the right where all the water comes from and at the second pic shouldnt the sewers be 2 floors high (Or the walls be 2 floors high), one is enough and looks best ^^

Also laughed at the dead crocodile at the first pic XD

:p maybe i'll make them 1 floor :p and the water in the waterfalls is supposed to come from the sewers :p i think i'll leave it like now, and yea :p there is one crocodile in the sewers :)

Some cyclops...
2myvl7c.png

Lovely piece mate! Looks really good, if there is something to mention perhaps the bordering, dont really like that thick grass border there, and you should remove the swamp plants, other then that its perfect :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom