• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks cool, but u have missed a lill border at the -> side of the waterfall, looks kinda wierd

Old temple

Newtemple.png

Newtemple1.png

Attachments

I just added in a rush some(lots of) tufts and trees
randomnature.png

i know it's a bit squary D:
still working on it
re doing the whole nature of the evolution map shit

Attachments

I just added in a rush some(lots of) tufts and trees
randomnature.png

i know it's a bit squary D:
still working on it
re doing the whole nature of the evolution map shit

please dont revemp or what ever from evolution map since that maps sucks overall!! make your own and it will own!
Anyway goodluck with it but i only can say that evolution map sucks and iff i see at the screen that uve posted i dont see any improvements :p i only can say what a bad ass ugly nature! sorry iff i am rude :p

i just added as quick as i could some cunt trees and tufts so it would'nt look empty, it's only the mountain i wanted to show
and everything is custom of the map, i only edited the city, and right now i'm editing the shapes of the houses
it wont be that evolution'ish

i just added as quick as i could some cunt trees and tufts so it would'nt look empty, it's only the mountain i wanted to show
and everything is custom of the map, i only edited the city, and right now i'm editing the shapes of the houses
it wont be that evolution'ish

just make your own insteed of revemping a suckage map its only waste of time :p

Shipwreck Cove
The pirate *Ol' Dirtbeard* hides out on this little island in the middle of the carribean sea.

shipwreckcove.png

Yea i also dont like the bordering to the north but couldnt change that anymore since i cant open the map anymore.

yeah, are cool, but on the bridge u used border O.O WTF ?

The current ice cave im working on, gonna be a huge and deep cave. (Yeah that sounded abit dirty..)

This is the entrence:

34s5tg1.png

Watch more @ my mapping thread !

|
|
\/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back