• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
trollspawn.png

well this one is more normal xd entrance for troll spawn

Got a question for you guys. I started making my gate/wall and came across a problem. Which of these methods should I use?
1:
gate1.png
gate12.png

-OR-

2:
gate2.png
gate22.png

The reason I'm wondering is because option 1 isn't centered, and option 2 makes a bug.

I also have quite a major problem..:O
I've been installing map editor on my laptop... and now... mapping here works all fine, except delete button isn't working... It's working for everything else, so it's not broken, just I can't delete items in map editor via that specific button.. :/
Right click + delete is still possible... but it really is frustrating not having the "delete" button working.. :(
Please look into this problem, for it is a major one!! <3

Thanks in advance

Stable: (Don't have horses yet, can't figure out how to update my map editor with 9.1 or get mounts to work)
stable.png

Overview:
stable2.png

Here's the pic I used for inspiration:
untitled-14.jpg

P.S. Sorry for double post.

Stable: (Don't have horses yet, can't figure out how to update my map editor with 9.1 or get mounts to work)
stable.png

Overview:
stable2.png

untitled-14.jpg

Nice idea, if you find a way, please tell me! :D

stable.png

Overview:
stable2.png

untitled-14.jpg

Looks awesome man :) Good job, but finish the surroundings before u put it up imo ! :p

stable.png

Overview:
stable2.png

untitled-14.jpg

That's pretty damn sexy. Do more buildings of this style please :D

Should make it so you cant attack the horses, they dont have any corpse so it looks weird if they just dissapear if they get killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back