• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is :O
yup... and thats wrong because?
i know evolution is a 'bit' hated, but i'm making a first try for a server, and since i'm not totaly sure about my mapping i'm not going to make a custom, i'm going to start of with an evolution that sometimes has succes..

testqt.png
retarded

yup... and thats wrong because?
i know evolution is a 'bit' hated, but i'm making a first try for a server, and since i'm not totaly sure about my mapping i'm not going to make a custom, i'm going to start of with an evolution that sometimes has succes..

yy, because your map are sucks?! ; O
Hate it.
EDIT:
natureran_hssaeeh.png

What is this? haha :D autoborder? ; <

Last edited:
yy, because your map are sucks?! ; O
Hate it.
EDIT:
natureran_hssaeeh.png

What is this? haha :D autoborder? ; <
it didn't used to be the fat border, i just putted the fat grass border over it, when i placed dirt at that house, it got a bit fucked up
and yeah, autoborder, so what? autoborder CAN look good
but i'm still working on the grass in RAW

no idea why you keep inventing retarded vehicles. Looks like some last resort mapping. Nothing else gets good so u put a Wierdo ass shit in some fail water hoping for sum BR's to see it and WOOOO NEXT CHAUZ.

chill dude, he's trying to do something different -.-

do not get seasick mapping the same things?
Always in the same style, same ideals and blabla ....
it sounds like you have no creativity .. '-'!

Cade innovation as before?

Don't like the stalagmites on the large stone, and aswell as the stone table for the stairs, I don't find it creative, you could have easily also place a large table too. bit the rest is stunning good work :).

I'm just getting used to the idea of ​​mapping ..
I am new in this area and I think I'm doing well thanks to you for comment
thanks all

@Flaite1, no hes not doing anything different, people have made vehicles before, If i remember right neons made a train.

How often do you see a train, different differenciates from uniqueness. No need to flame him like he did, but whatever lol

No need to flame him, bit hypocritical coming from you, I see this on the most recent posts.

36 pages of continued mapping and you still suck...
Dastan's Mapping
Today, 03:12 by flaite1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back