• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's zoomed, i know
naturerandom.png

And you make fun of my mapping xD

also @Flaite1: Vechiles have been around for ages
here's a picture of something that was made like 2-3 years ago..

4zxngz.png

Credits to Surojad

I have no idea why everyone is fighting over these vehicles. This is topic for quick show off for latest mappings and the guy mapped some "vehicle" or whatever it is and posted it, doesn't matter if it was mapped previously or not, it's HIS latest mapping.

I just keep wondering why people left their country forum before learning english and started posting shit here, I mean I'm just here cuz I was tired of retardeds

Last edited:
I just keep wondering why people left their country forum before learning english and to start posting shit here, I mean I'm just here cuz I was tired of retardeds

Is it just me, or did that just make no sense at all?

I have no idea why everyone is fighting over these vehicles. This is topic for quick show off for latest mappings and the guy mapped some "vehicle" or whatever it is and posted it, doesn't matter if it was mapped previously or not, it's HIS latest mapping.
Not what I said, Never commented on the age of the image itself - just that Somehow everytime he showoffs it's some rediculous vehicle within and then just flatempty around.
vehicles ... fine... but his vehicles looks like next Transformer while it's in his transform progress.

ima map a Ferrari, disguised as a Boat. a regular boat. Makes me creative. And totally nonsence as his vehicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back