• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think it looks good yeah, but actually I find it very similar to everything else. So I'd say that it looks good but it is simple!
Nowadays mapping have been pushed further a few steps. BUT STILL, it looks good! ;)

I do think it looks good yeah, but actually I find it very similar to everything else. So I'd say that it looks good but it is simple!
Nowadays mapping have been pushed further a few steps. BUT STILL, it looks good! ;)

Don't take this wrong now, but I would say that to myself if I were you.

29vb9lv.png

Any comment?

~ Ye - Uh huh, you know what it is ~

rrtnc9.png

Just a preview, nowhere near finished. Also I have something crazy in mind for the contest that I will withhold from the public until the contest voting begins.

Sincerely,
Leftwing

~ Ye - Uh huh, you know what it is ~

rrtnc9.png

Just a preview, nowhere near finished. Also I have something crazy in mind for the contest that I will withhold from the public until the contest voting begins.

Sincerely,
Leftwing

Black and yellow black and yellow

Looks good :D, nice lighting.

Shut up and appreciate the artist, I hate music like that but Wiz Khalifa is epic.

Besides which, he does a load better than you, you'd probably sing about fish or someshit.

Shut up and appreciate the artist, I hate music like that but Wiz Khalifa is epic.

Besides which, he does a load better than you, you'd probably sing about fish or someshit.

I only like that song because the colors represent my favorite NFL team, the artist isn't bad but really if a song has no meaning to you you probably wont like it.

Also, stay on topic, comment on the mapping not the song!

haha ye, although i think he's just another dumb faggot fuking up the youth.

Leftwings dragons kik ass thou

Jadson~ stfu, you can't even map
Love the second and third, but the first one looks horrible :s
sprites are awesome btw ;)

Sprites are nice, agree with the first one being the worst, but you should take your pictures so there not blurry, dont shrink in game window~~ the added sprites will look a lot better aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back