• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
14bjptl.png

A messy staircase

Yeah Harry potter! ^^ But.. Fucking awesome!

Tried to make a good looking cave, does it look like shit? :D

This is one of my first maps!

-Fllawless

Sorry but this is shit..,because nice you use details etc...
But total square please use raw pallete.

Thought so :s

Sooo! I made this by raw only, still shit?

And now it looks like this:

So.. The shape sucks?

Last edited:
@God Blas
Its a nice elven village, but a bit more of detailing on the middle part would fit, like more grass tufts, bushes and even some jungle plants!

@Up
Awesome staircases, is it for a harry potter ot?

38087506.png

Firstable, I like the mountain, you know how much I like your nature ;D

Then, I know there are missing stuffs, but hiperkarma wanted to see something mine, and that was what I was making when he told to me that, so I just took a quick picture and I posted it, I'll post it finished later.

14bjptl.png

A messy staircase

First the bathrooms, and then this >.<
Why don't you create a thread with your Harry Potter's pictures? That'll be awesome :D
By the way, I liked it ;D

@Fllawless
Yeah, steel bad, give the cave more randomness in the road, and of course the details >.<
Keep mapping ^^

Okay I tried to make another cave, this one is made like 99% raw. Does it STILL look crap as all the other ones I made?

Its not the best what can be done, but for me its like really good :D

-Fllawless

Try to avoid making square parts in the cave, you can do this by making the cave wall borders with RAW. Best is to choose a theme for your cave, now you have crystals, melting ground and moss together in 1 cave. With the debris/brown gravel you can better make small parts (also with RAW) and spread them a little.

Make the paths thinier, dont use these random red crystals everywhere just because its a lava cave (it doesnt even fit with lava), dont make square shapes, avoid long straights, concentrate details on some parts and leave others with less, and mainly watch how more experienced mappers map.

ilha.png

Made something just to see how are my skills after 3 months without mapping.
trash e.e

Okay I tried to make another cave, this one is made like 99% raw. Does it STILL look crap as all the other ones I made?

Its not the best what can be done, but for me its like really good :D

-Fllawless

No offense, but that's not 100% raw.

Right click the dirt, then click select raw. Only way to make that stuff look decent.
Also it wouldn't be so square.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back