• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea what I'm looking at there. Upload it and use the img tags. Don't upload as an attatchment.

To the next page.
WXPB7.png

g2OC8.png

Took like 30 min to make this piece and like 1 hour to take the pic, really sad.

Either tether the boat to a tree or put some form of human activity by the boat. At the moment the bollard is very much out of place.

Anything worth mapping on? The idea is to make it a hunting-ground/quest but the plan seemed better in my head.. You'll get a key from each tower to open another door in the quest. Any suggestions or how to map it better or ideas to the quest?

Last edited:
I like the idea.. The details could be improved a bit. But this would look much better ingame. Think about what the final dedtination is going to be at.. And whats going to happen there? You could either hide the keys in different objects.. Use bosses to open seals and in the final room you could have "the boss". Or you could solve it by puzzles.. Keep it going!:)

2nlr1xz.jpg

Something I've been working on, will be available for download soon currently waiting for the mods to approve it. :)

I like the idea.. The details could be improved a bit. But this would look much better ingame. Think about what the final dedtination is going to be at.. And whats going to happen there? You could either hide the keys in different objects.. Use bosses to open seals and in the final room you could have "the boss". Or you could solve it by puzzles.. Keep it going!:)

You're right, I need too think about the end so I can figure out where this is going to lead you. Thank you for your answer!!

aLata.png

testing for the first time these sprites.
don't care about bugs :]

Some of the work I've done. Still in development.

4_zps069ab2cc.png

- - - Updated - - -

1_zpsc0f3a816.png

5_zpsa367e5e9.png

The temple square thing looks really good. Nice combinations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back