• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've started to revamp this piece. Better?
jCoH1AN.png

It's undone ofc.

I don't know if is better, but I don't like it. Sry.

Some of the work I've done. Still in development.
1_zpsc0f3a816.png

Reminds me of my Evolution temple. Same wall mix, same floor mix, just less details n stuff.

looks awesome but i don't really like the bars, especially those in the middle, would look better if u remove them i thing

@Decrik
I think it's good shit.
However those bars ruin it. I don't like the sprite, we need someone to create cool bars.

I don't like this unfinished style showoff, but anyway.

I like it a bit to be a village center, or shops.

Take a look on that wheats.. make them real not like a chess table.
@topic.. Awesome, just awesome.

True, true...

Add more dirt around that buildings, maby some fence or something... But the most important thing is you keep progresing, so keep it up.

remade the picture a bit: removed the wheats and removed the grass from the plants and tried to do put some more details in the picture, also tell me what u guys think from the roofs.

q7TCv.jpg

v4hQE.jpg

cheers ,
hehemidu

Imo its too clean for a wrecked ship, add some more details and broken pieces of the boat, would make the picture even better .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back