• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mushroom Cave

F9Vj67.png

1T6jWC.png

7g9CGK.png

LQNGcO.png

L024M.png

9PjggE.png

5oUEIZ.png

abF21y.png

P0EDAz.png

/Neon
Will continue this on the stream, later on today/tonight.

Tried something more than just square-tp room but i must add more details, how is it now?

@Up
Nice I like it. Maybe use a torch :p

Minimap of the Mushroom Cave

ViUN7S.png

@Up
Nice I like it. Maybe use a torch :p

Minimap of the Mushroom Cave

ViUN7S.png

didn't think the minimap would look alright tbh.. but it looks pretty nice :)

The past wasn't a place for mere mortals. Only the chosen could revisit some of Reigna's truth.
mzLIty.png

didn't think the minimap would look alright tbh.. but it looks pretty nice :)

The past wasn't a place for mere mortals. Only the chosen could revisit some of Reigna's truth.
mzLIty.png

Nice piece, although in my opinion this new water sprites look like blue sand. :p

pfff stop stealing my name x.x
@ghostx u stole my X but ur last piece shown here is soooooo pretty <3

I'm such a slow mapper... I keep re-doing things i don't like, and there's still a lot I don't like here. But this is just the start of this Steampunk City, so a LOT will probably change. And no, the buildings won't stay that plain! I'm just mainly getting the main structure down.
Any tips and/or ideas are greatly appreciated!!

~City Overview~
9sq.png

~Alleyways Concept (they're going to be dirty n yucky!!~
mp8x.png

I don't really like the combo of the blue roof touching the red roof, but it looks good, I don't really like the new sprites garbage in the second ss. Keep it nice sexy. ;)

I'm such a slow mapper... I keep re-doing things i don't like, and there's still a lot I don't like here. But this is just the start of this Steampunk City, so a LOT will probably change. And no, the buildings won't stay that plain! I'm just mainly getting the main structure down.
Any tips and/or ideas are greatly appreciated!!

~City Overview~
9sq.png

~Alleyways Concept (they're going to be dirty n yucky!!~
mp8x.png

Awesome! Steampunk <3

Mushroom Cave is done.

Final Minimap:
ba48TB.png

/Neon

Last edited:
We really cared about that picture of you sending it to Macedoon lol XD
Nice cave overall :)