• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
it does seam like random stuff placed all over the place. like in the first pic, it looks like you've tried to add all the different mushrooms in. and the second you have missing borders and the warter line border is WAY off. other then that greate work!

Seem's like im geeting better and better =)
Nothing Special .Entrance to Skeleton's/Ghoul's
(20~ Minutes of work)

2gvixbn.jpg

Well, you need to speed up the process, if that tiny room took you 20 minutes or maybe more, then practice a bit more.

Oh, and also, never zoom in or out while mapping and also not for taking a ss.

Well, you need to speed up the process, if that tiny room took you 20 minutes or maybe more, then practice a bit more.

Oh, and also, never zoom in or out while mapping and also not for taking a ss.
why shouldn't you zoom?

My submission for September mapping contest.
Theme: Seasons
Place: 1st :)
Spring:
The Man is building a new house and a new life.
ZtFZs5.png

Summer:
The man and his wife by their small lake.
DcFWIJ.png

Autumn:
The man's past has come back to haunt him. A secret cult burns his home down with his wife sleeping inside.
MMqHTs.png

Winter:
With the house burnt to the ground and his wife dead the man drowned himself when he couldn't bear his sorrows.
Q69tDQ.png

Thanks to those who voted for me!

Sincerely
Mackan™

Spring:
ZtFZs5.png

Summer:
DcFWIJ.png

Autumn:
The man's past has come back to haunt him. A secret cult burns his home down with his wife sleeping inside.
MMqHTs.png

Winter:
With the house burnt to the ground and his wife dead the man drowned himself when he couldn't bear his sorrows.
Q69tDQ.png

Sincerely
Mackan™

Easily the best mapping I've seen in my life. just amazing!!!

I really dislike the dark wooden fences. I don't think they go with all the yellowy theme.

I understand but still, no other wooden fence or something similar properly filled the purpose I needed, so it had to be this one.

Spring:
ZtFZs5.png

Summer:
DcFWIJ.png

Autumn:
MMqHTs.png

Winter:
Q69tDQ.png

Sincerely
Mackan™
Lovely mapping and nice story behind it. :) I felt a little compassion for the poor guy though.
Congrats on 1st place!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back