• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just some stuff I'm currently working on.
Rn751E4.jpg
SPACE, MAGICAL SPACE
RExZJl7.jpg

If you manage to actually make water look like that ingame and to work moving and shit, please, let us know.

Nice archways and water sprites, meh mapping but it would look really nice ingame with monsters etc

Like everyone, I also like those sprites. And the mapping is quite fine actually, doesn't really need anything extra/special. It might not be how I would detail it but still fine.

Reactions: no1
If you manage to actually make water look like that ingame and to work moving and shit, please, let us know.

joke's on you, it's already done and implemented :x

btw if you guys would like to download and use those sprites for your maps, I released a few in my spriting thread here. I might release more later, we have many things useful for mapping in nnw sprite database such as archways that are currently missing, corners, and stuff like that. I'd be glad to contribute.

Last edited:
Those sprites, they look nothing like Tibia. But I like it. I bet that with some hidden crystals would look crazy ingame at night time.

Top half of it looked pretty good, didn't like the bottom half for some reason.

Long time no see - Otfans is dead, but what are the odds. I'll be preparing some sort of (non but may-be) serious server soon. This is some of my latest work, even though that was years ago. I happen to keep them very dearly. Borderwork, please forgive me, it may look kinda confusing.

A9t2zce.png

Well, I like the clean style you're using, but the shape seems a bit uncanny since it's supposed to be a castle and it doesn't look like one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back