• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Alex gave me a jackpot of sprites...
Hmm....

9g32.png

No details will be given right now.

Alex, how did you get those sprites if I may ask? I thought they were kinda off-limits (even if you have the sprites)

That fence looks very similar to the jurassic park project by someone, can't remember who it was. I'll update if I find out

EDIT: http://otland.net/threads/94991/#post-963664
Always wondered what happened with that project, are you working on it?

EDIT2:
its not Jurassic park, how'd u guys even think it was that? lmao

Heh, my bad. It wasn't a Jurassic park project haha :oops:

EDIT3:
He said his friend gave them to him and had the permission to do anything with them o.o..

Heh, didn't see this. I guess you just have the same sprites ^^

Last edited:
o_O i've never seen that before, but that's pretty awesome!! though it's really messy...
But I didn't get those sprites!! (the rain) EDIT: or those grey walls
I want them!!!

Last edited:
Alex, how did you get those sprites if I may ask? I thought they were kinda off-limits (even if you have the sprites)

Yea I recognize some of those sprites. If I'm not mistaken, they're from the biohazard project. There's a pack of sprites roaming here on OTLand full of extracted sprites from that project and some others... There are couple of real fine sprites there, I always wondered who was the author so I can ask him can I use them. Alex enlighten us?

Nice dungeon!
But agree with Beto add something to the ground

Thanks for your opinions :)
I'll think about more cracks and stuff because i think moss doesnt fit so good.
Maybe you should know above this dungeon everything is dead. only dead trees and stuff nothing is "alive".

Update:
53v2q.jpg

Last edited:
I don't like all the new sprites and items, so I decided to do some 7.6 mapping..
Here's a quick sample

sampleskeletonghoulcave.png sampleskeletonghoulcave2.png

Autumn:
The man's past has come back to haunt him. A secret cult burns his home down with his wife sleeping inside.
MMqHTs.png

Is that the league of shadows?!
Wow, what an amazing piece... I just loved it.

Is that the league of shadows?!
Wow, what an amazing piece... I just loved it.
Didn't have any specific cult in mind when doing this piece. But with the story for this image it might well be. Good thinking, the gu :)

Here is my graveyard from October's Mapping Contest (1st place):
Click image to view full size.

s5OjL1.png

El-hdr.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back