• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
1gkb.png

¿Any idea?​

Reminds me something I'm currently working on, except that I'm using some custom sprites. Your's gave me an idea. It's a nice simple design and you should finish it further.

Reminds me something I'm currently working on, except that I'm using some custom sprites. Your's gave me an idea. It's a nice simple design and you should finish it further.
That is a continuation of this:

citx.png

not sure about the stone pathway and I feel that its missing some small stones and mushrooms

Meybe you should use these grass id:20263-20264 instead of those id:6216-6219 for this kind of swamp.

While digging to expand their hideout some outlaws dug into a wall. In hope of finding long lost treasures on the other side they started tearing down the wall. It was all dark and cold on the other side. Some were scared and ran away. Soon the darkness covered them all. A distant laughter could be heard. The last thing those men saw was a pair of red glowing eyes in the dark. Before they were engulfed in flames.

EA6H74C.png

J7Yk0my.png

KCfI4xw.png

Do you dare to face the evil powers that killed those men? What lies beyond the mysterious portal behind the ancient guardian?
This area can now be explored in Swe-Soft OT.​

Sincerely,
The Swe-Soft team

While digging to expand their hideout some outlaws dug into a wall. In hope of finding long lost treasures on the other side they started tearing down the wall. It was all dark and cold on the other side. Some were scared and ran away. Soon the darkness covered them all. A distant laughter could be heard. The last thing those men saw was a pair of red glowing eyes in the dark. Before they were engulfed in flames.

EA6H74C.png

J7Yk0my.png

KCfI4xw.png

Do you dare to face the evil powers that killed those men? What lies beyond the mysterious portal behind the ancient guardian?
This area can now be explored in Swe-Soft OT.​

Sincerely,
The Swe-Soft team
inb4 magnetico
http://otland.net/threads/how-to-take-ingame-screenshots-properly.104784/

Other than that looks pretty simple and nice :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back