• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone rate my nature/mountain mapping?
mountain.png

try not to use to many mountain corners, use more straight ones, on teh waterfall add some stones and use less big grass tuffs and more small ones ,)
also try ur luck with different trees on the mounain

It's what u get taking a psychodelic and watching bad things ;pp

Nice variation for the ground :p I've used it before and it definitely changes the contrast a lot :p

dislike the big borders, and the grey gravel ground on the higher level to the north....
and the mountain itself is to straight _|

My submission for November Mapping Contest, theme Post Nuclear (1st place):

After the bombs had fallen the ones that were left tried to rebuild some kind of society. Only those fortune enough to withstand the mutations were allowed in the society. Those who had developed mutations were outcasts and not allowed inside the town. With the masses of mutants the townspeople had to barrier themselves from the rest. Thus creating a sheltered society, away not only from the mutants, but from many basic things that were now considered luxuries. Even wood was a rare find so people would have to go out through the masses of mutants to get what they needed.

SfuwFR0.png

Vxdwx6E.png

snSYFLI.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back