• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Detail it and it's perfect!

Loved the idea withe bordering (dirt)

Something random:

6fGWT1.png

http://3.imgland.net/6fGWT1.png

Lazy to finish hehe

XD LOL, You are dea# right!... yep, there are a lot of stairs, ramps, tunnels and hidding places

Not bad - I feel the point. But I would add something... something like... hmm. I don't know.

Well, hi.

Nobody probably knows who I am, and I can imagine that. After what seems like a hundred years, I came back to find OTFans died and OTLand was still there... It has been around 2 years, if not more, since I last touched a map editor (Perhaps some of you would know me as either HeerKarel or MarcoTimmers?) and after all this time, I decided to give it a try. However, I imagined a lot has changed and my skills are probably quite rusty, so, I'd like to know what I should change/add/remove from the screenshot I'm about to show you. I kindly ask you to provide constructive criticism and refrain from saying "Lol it sucks", as that does not get me anywhere.
I thank you all in advance and hope to stick around for a while.

screenshot_2013-12-10-18-49-35.png

Also, no, I won't go through the bother to take them in-game just yet.

I would replace the dark walls, and do as Eiserne said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back