• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like they can be used to make a decent map, just takes a lot of thought cause they really look weird ._. Some of the new grounds look like they don't belong in modern tibia, more like Tibia 6.0, I don't know what they were thinking...

latest work.. till under construction.

5LHbq.jpg

It looks really good, nice concept. I'm waiting for more your screenshots.

I tried to create a similar hunt, based with tibia global. Based on the creature: Water Elemental.
xh4p.png

Ideas? Suggestions? Criticism?​

Expressed myself wrong! I tried to do something, I do not copied. If you stop to analyze, map of cip own ponds as dividing, as it is in my mountains. In the cip there is a lot of crystals and I put one to highlight. Recalling that also does not have the same vegetation.
Anyway, thanks for the suggestion!
I'll develop my concept when creating new maps.
ps: I'll always based on some existing thing. haha

Basing your maps on existing concepts helps you to improve your mapping. So there nothing negative about that.

Well, hi.

Nobody probably knows who I am, and I can imagine that. After what seems like a hundred years, I came back to find OTFans died and OTLand was still there... It has been around 2 years, if not more, since I last touched a map editor (Perhaps some of you would know me as either HeerKarel or MarcoTimmers?) and after all this time, I decided to give it a try. However, I imagined a lot has changed and my skills are probably quite rusty, so, I'd like to know what I should change/add/remove from the screenshot I'm about to show you. I kindly ask you to provide constructive criticism and refrain from saying "Lol it sucks", as that does not get me anywhere.
I thank you all in advance and hope to stick around for a while.

View attachment 23411

Also, no, I won't go through the bother to take them in-game just yet.

i remember ya mate welcome back

Well, hi.

Nobody probably knows who I am, and I can imagine that. After what seems like a hundred years, I came back to find OTFans died and OTLand was still there... It has been around 2 years, if not more, since I last touched a map editor (Perhaps some of you would know me as either HeerKarel or MarcoTimmers?) and after all this time, I decided to give it a try. However, I imagined a lot has changed and my skills are probably quite rusty, so, I'd like to know what I should change/add/remove from the screenshot I'm about to show you. I kindly ask you to provide constructive criticism and refrain from saying "Lol it sucks", as that does not get me anywhere.
I thank you all in advance and hope to stick around for a while.

View attachment 23411

Also, no, I won't go through the bother to take them in-game just yet.
marco polo carpenter

Final room in Faycastle's fancy quarters taken by the military.

@Swe-soft.
may need some more work but im out of ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back