• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to map cave but okay! I was bored and changed to raw mapping.

Maybe i will add a bit or adjust it or you can give me some ideas? :)

6JQLc.png

BTW: Sorry fo rthe lightning i always have 100% light on Normal Player Account idk why xD.

I hate to map cave but okay! I was bored and changed to raw mapping.

Maybe i will add a bit or adjust it or you can give me some ideas? :)

6JQLc.png

BTW: Sorry fo rthe lightning i always have 100% light on Normal Player Account idk why xD.

Remove the electricity walls and dragon statue. Also move the bottom stalagmite 1sqm right and the small flame 1sqm left.
And remove the dragon head, then it's a classic looking piece.

What do you thing about to use this ground on some cave parts like underground building questroom's? ^^
349cgg6.jpg

jj2xcn.jpg

Last edited:
All people complaining about the RPG Vx Maps now longer don't have to worry. There is a thread specifically for them now, still in the Mapping Showoff board but not this thread, so if you don't want to see it, then 2 words IGNORE IT.

Thread can be found here
http://otland.net/threads/rpg-vx-ace-showoff.212359/
I am very convenient on how you solved this issue :)
I hope everyone is happy about this, too.
Regards,
Damon

How did you get the sprites from the new venore revamp? I've been wanting those for so long! (I map with RME Map Editor and Tibia 9.6).

Edit: I saw now that the Venore revamp is 9.8, but I'm not able to pick that in my map editor. Anybody care to help me?

How did you get the sprites from the new venore revamp? I've been wanting those for so long! (I map with RME Map Editor and Tibia 9.6).

Edit: I saw now that the Venore revamp is 9.8, but I'm not able to pick that in my map editor. Anybody care to help me?
I've uploaded my map editor for someone having troubles getting 9.8+ sprites before, so here's the link to anybody who needs it.
I also think it has most of my custom extensions.

https://mega.co.nz/#!B10niJqR!ntJyXTnT8e8PxOM1MHWna4y4-ZVntsqYQLQ4SxvO9X8

A current new style I am working on.
H5xTffH.png

The dirt is suppose to be devoid of debris because it is farming land.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back