• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
A current new style I am working on.
H5xTffH.png

The dirt is suppose to be devoid of debris because it is farming land.
they can keep a dirt patch devoid of stones but can't keep a wooden floor free of grass? =p

A current new style I am working on.
H5xTffH.png

The dirt is suppose to be devoid of debris because it is farming land.

It's really pretty bland right now, definitely finish it up with some detailing. However, as it currently stands I'm not a big fan of the walls, why would they switch it up from horizontally placed planks to vertical logs?

It's really pretty bland right now, definitely finish it up with some detailing. However, as it currently stands I'm not a big fan of the walls, why would they switch it up from horizontally placed planks to vertical logs?
For support, of course. You never know when a thousand pound voidling might spawn on top of your house. It is best to avoid it collapsing for such scenarios. This is all theoretical, of course.

I also forgot to show a before and after picture so here;
Before
7V8au.png

After
7V9aG.png

I would show off more of the remade farm, however it would ruin the surprise within the area of this house.

I was thinking about start mapping again... As some knows already, it didn't work out so good in the beginning... How to make this pic better?

6Wqx65.png

@Update, it would be great with some feedback

EP393C.png

Last edited:
Nice work :p
Looking forward to seeing ingame pictures.

Also did you do the swamp minimap colour in paint or does it actually show like that in RME?
Also reply to my private messages!! XD

I was thinking about start mapping again... As some knows already, it didn't work out so good in the beginning... How to make this pic better?

6Wqx65.png

@Update, it would be great with some feedback

EP393C.png
you could make better shapes with the gravel and mountain borders (lots of minor bugs).. remove the dirt inside and maybe more moss?

I can't enter the editor, it keeps telling me to locate my tibia.dat/tibia.spr even though I already updated the client to 10.31. Help me please? xD

There's a DAT and SPR in the RME 10.10 and 10.31 folder
Hence why the file you downloaded was like 65mb.

SPR/DAT is located in the main folder with other stuff like the rme.exe etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back