• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, been away for a while but still checking some maps here and there. Your remake is looking good, no doubts. However I don't understand where the waterfall disappeared? It's a feature on maps that is extraordinary, therefore I wouldn't remove it, but make a better version of it. Make sure to add it! :)

To the south on the mountain where you can read "after" the waterfall will be placed :D!

I wonder why people back in the days didn't make maps like people nowadays do. I mean, @eiserne festung barely used any new sprites, so it was possible back then.

I guess because way back people SME nowdays its RME makes it easier to find sprites.

But its just a guess :p

I wonder why people back in the days didn't make maps like people nowadays do. I mean, @eiserne festung barely used any new sprites, so it was possible back then.

That's like saying "I wonder why HeatoN was bad when he started playing Counter Strike."- Practice long enough, and you'll get better. And mapping had not existed for very long back in the days when SME was out. When RME came out, mapping had been there for a while, people had started to figure out other ways to use sprites and gotten more creative and into details and such.

That's like saying "I wonder why HeatoN was bad when he started playing Counter Strike."- Practice long enough, and you'll get better. And mapping had not existed for very long back in the days when SME was out. When RME came out, mapping had been there for a while, people had started to figure out other ways to use sprites and gotten more creative and into details and such.
Great analogy, Open-Tibia historian. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Didn't went like I wanted it to but.... 9 Stairs in one screen :oops:

y66ank9g.png

11253885_777504422365627_7581374168831457660_n.jpg
better and i know this ;)

I think you mistook the words

Before = past, older
After = present, newer

You inverted them.
Your first pic is before, and the second is after. =P

Finally, good map, congrats.

I had finally some free time to map something so i started on a little cave.
lNAR686.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back