• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, it looks cool.. and so do this new picture you've posed... although back to the old pillar... what the heck is it used for? :)

Well... i dont know how i can upload a picture... i am new, so i put here links:

unbenannt2cn8.th.png

unbenanntwv9.th.png

but it is not special... i made it last :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Not all of the new sprites, there are some really nice. The metal wall and stuff ones are lame though. They look plastic or something, it's hard to describe. ^^

@Yakushi's pics: They are pretty good for a beginner. It's still a little bit minimal, though. And the used tiles and items don't fit too well together. Keep trying new things and take a look at this thread to get a nice overlook of all the different styles and techniques. There are some really skilled mappers here to learn from. :)

I am getting tired of you being so damn negative to every member here if you don't like their work then leave this thread and or the whole board. You are just making enemies, keep on if you want but warned you I will delete all your negative posts from now on.

Hail Dieski <3
why can't any1 do this at OTFans to :p

@UP
I kiss you, rotfl ^^ jookee. xd

ymm, map is not very good, but this okay.
8/10.

Yours,
Ramq

and i just stated mine by saying that i disagree?

at aciiek again. dont like it. stop using brushes. its so obvious
One more negative comment from you and it'll lead you to a present from me!

Just a little wyvren spawn I created recently. It is located just north-west of the city Kirtania, on the server Heroland.

wyvrensja6.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back