• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
to the right will be turtles. to the left will be the alligators. i'll show the elephant habitat later

screenshot_2016_04_2_20_6_12.png
Damn I really like the idea!

Well.. Usually I'm too lazy to take ingame screenshots. But here it is! :)

a9y2rm.jpg

I have a lot of maps already, so I'll make my own showoff thread sometime. I just have to find the time to do so
College is taking a lot of my time, I am mapping about 30 minutes a week only :(

Made a loot selling place for my server, So people dont need to run to ankrahmun to sell loot.

Its a bit boring and simple, But i like it.

gsvzy6g.png

Made a loot selling place for my server, So people dont need to run to ankrahmun to sell loot.

Its a bit boring and simple, But i like it.

Spend some time on your map, look at some google pictures from games of "Markets" or anything. Maybe you like what you did, but you put no effort into it. Try different sprites, play around abit...I put this together in like 5 min, try to copy it if you want. Or don't, just do whatever you want.

mdWlp7.png

Spend some time on your map, look at some google pictures from games of "Markets" or anything. Maybe you like what you did, but you put no effort into it. Try different sprites, play around abit...I put this together in like 5 min, try to copy it if you want. Or don't, just do whatever you want.

mdWlp7.png

What are the tables id? I've been looking for them on the map editor and have yet to find them.

What are the tables id? I've been looking for them on the map editor and have yet to find them.
Ever trie pressing "J" and searched for "Table"? Bet you'll find something there

I'm creating a classic looking city, so this is how depot looks atm
Cskvcs0.png
[/IMG]
Cskvcs0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back