• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
edit: here's your proof you fucking lier

d6701f49b9c20b4cbcc7a4519bbaeeb3.jpg

- Lier? about what? :) if u didnt see, im says im copy and paste it and second pictures its my.
Lol, even the profile picture is stolen, I lol'd :D

I believe that bridge thing was made by Neon or Peroxide, saw it somewhere for sure.

Interesting idea to showoff other people's work.

- Lier? about what? :) if u didnt see, im says im copy and paste it and second pictures its my.

IiwzRo_TEzY.jpg

lol dood, your attempt at taking credit for someone elses work failed. you can't add a tree to another persons map and call it yours... you're being retarded. go eat a taco.

Evolutions revamp I'm working on, I know the top of the roof's are messed up and open to ideas to fix it.

screenshot_2016_11_12_11_47_21.png

yeah, search through 'others' and you will find more of those roof sprites, including the ones you need. i stack logs to raise the center roof pieces to line up with the other ones, you could probably find something better looking than logs if you looked around

i didnt's know whos creator, im see that image on internet, and copy in RME 3.2 my self)

even if you did copy it and "re did" it, still would not be your work..
do you paint a replica of mona lisa and tell the world " hey i did this?" No?! try to sell it and you would go to jail cuz its a forgery.

always give credits to the ones who made the map.

Somebody can throw me a link of a beauti map for my custom ot? :O
I delete my old one and i'm just crying. All of this ones looks just awesome.

Somebody can throw me a link of a beauti map for my custom ot? :O
I delete my old one and i'm just crying. All of this ones looks just awesome.
its a showoff not a request thread :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back