• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
:< it's an alpha, many places are still undone, like east from neova (yes, neova xD, but I have to remake this to be more playable for large ammount of players)

Ofc I will have to remake shapes of the continent, so don't worry, It'll be nice :D

(I have just wanted to show how my map is big :<)

Well yeah, your map is indeed "big" ^_^

Hello :) This is my map edit

city1.jpg

viptrainer.jpg

city2.jpg

arbol2.jpg

:D

This is my latest mapping for otfusion, i will make another 3 temples (these are vocation temples).

This is my Druid temple, where druids from Pronta (Old pronta now) and Elder Druids used to train but actually (after the destruction of pronta) it is the home of wild druids and elder druids who have a lot of magic powers and there is an old Epic Elder Druid who can train you with his powers.

Not a lot of puzzles like Zelda, just a lot of powerfull enemies...

This is an "Eagle" shot:

screenshot2009033222310.jpg

Now the next level:

screenshot2009033222335.jpg

Next level where you can see the Druid Counsil, a weird lab (some druids used to make experiments with earth elementals) and some barracks:

screenshot2009033222344.jpg

Next Level: MOre and MOre barracks:

screenshot2009033222350.jpg

Here lies the last Counsil Member:

screenshot2009033222356.jpg

Next Level - Epic Elder Druid room - in this place you get your druid outfit and 1 experience level but and you can see the body of one of the latests epic elder druids: Diabolus.

screenshot200903322244.jpg

And the last room:

screenshot2009033222410.jpg

The last epic elder druid room, where you train to become one of the neo-epic elder druids.

and that's all... i will post my Hell's Entrance soon xD

Toxic Plains quest, in Softcores/Icechaw/Thunderfall.
:)
11jolg1.png

@Up,

It's too complex I think,
You have trees in the south of your map a mountain in the north west and a swamp in the north east.

I think Tree's are overspammed.
xD

Neon, nice TUT :) and I have to say ur picture of the quest looks great.... although is it finished yet :)? (the quest)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back