• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking pretty nice GangsteR :)

My new :)

10s96av.png

10o3erb.png

Oh for the love of god, can you please remove the pole up your ass? You are posting the same old lame posts all over again. Before complaining on others you should atleast live up to your own marginals. You are not that great of a mapper (not saying that I am better, simply pointing out that there are better or equal mappers to you if we would go by your standards defining a good mapper). I'll tell you once again, you are NOT better than anyone else so please quit it.

My post wasn't just refering to that post, but to the majority of your posts.

You may not have stated it in those words exactly, but you sure act like it. However if you wish to continue this chat, feel free to send me a PM.

Who would hang humans there? And what's with the destroyed house? Doesn't look destroyed but looks like you hired a bad, and I mean "very bad", architect. I don't like it.

You may not have stated it in those words exactly, but you sure act like it. However if you wish to continue this chat, feel free to send me a PM.

Don't waste your time typing to him, he is mentally retarded and shouldn't deserve any attention. <_<

Amaro and Varino: coolio pictures!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back