• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
My newest mapping work

Da Lahimbroo Hotel (lmao)
Por que esti la vita!?

2pyx445.png

@rockydog: "shes" a he, he has penis, he is just pretending to be a girl, he is not a "she", "she" is not a girl, ok?

@Hiper
She is a girl...

Nice work btw

he tried to rip
act2.png

to put some variety in his mapping since its always the same,but even when he rips someone else he makes it bad

he tried to rip
act2.png

to put some variety in his mapping since its always the same,but even when he rips someone else he makes it bad
Rip? wtf, iv never heard rip something by doing it yourself. You have some issues in real life and on the net.

its not a rip... its an application of an idea in a different climate.

If thats a rip then everything is a rip. You get ideas from each other thats just how it works, and if someone don't want anyone to use their ideas, then i guess you can't show them on a forum. (The words i wanna say here i wont say cuz then my post would only be deleted.)

Surojad, I used your idea, hope you don't mind. :p
(Surojad on otfans, forgot his name here :p)
LookoutTower.png

Some people on this forum are really piss heads, this is to everyone and not one person..

It does not matter how someone maps or how it looks, if that is what he likes to do or map like that then let it be, some people might be good at "tibian mapping" other's might be good at Football? Wow mapping? or whatever..And to those that just flame are most likely jealous..

^.^

<waits for poof to tell macedoon that he ripped surojads map> -.-"

Nicely done Macy it looks kewl ;D

no, i respect macceddon

although this is way to rpgish for my likings :) the little camp ne is kind of boring and empty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back