• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks you guys :D

EDIT:

And why not post some updated pictures on the bridge? ;D

screenshot_2009-04-27-18-29-24.png

screenshot_2009-04-27-18-29-29.png

I think you put the ladder in wrong place. Player has no place to stand when he go upstairs.

I might be wrong ofc :p

Xenios, I love it :) But the tree is pretty fuked :/
Alexandre, bad Picture Quality. Otherwise, nice.

pretty much fuck all you kids and your drama that circles around tibia mapping."You map like some other kid" "blah blah blah" this is all i ever fuckig see on this damn site anymore. most of you kids stole all your ideas from a few select people, the only ones capabale of being creative without being cocky as fuck, me being included. Why don't you all just stop posting shit on this website. If you are looking to bitch then bitch at me, cuz thats why I'm here. I haven't posted shit on this site since tons of my ideas got ripped like fuck with no credit by all you noob as bitches that think they are good because they overlap new graphics and shit. If i've talked shit to you before then fuck you, and if i don't know you then your cool with me, i don't mean to bitch at new kids that i don't even know. but most of you kids fucking suck at mapping and at being humble about it. This site should be fucking called BitchyMappingKids.com Duece Bitches!

Kids cool on my list include

Neon, Chauz and their teams, unless loveinabottle is in on that somewhere.
Sherlock, Flyde, James Hetfield (gotta rep MetallicA). Fetus, Doom Drummer, and Empty yall are cool too.

Basiclly anyone that doesn't kiss that dumb bitches ass (loveinabottle)

Sorry if i forgot any cool people, i forgot are yalls names cuz i don't come on here often now.

So. Damn. True.

Weed... I agree. But I'm cool with loveinabottle and she is sometimes right but you don't see me *****ing about it. If you would really care you would confront those 'uncool' guys/girls. If you don't stop ****ing about it and move on. Emma you won't succeed anything by saying.. So damn true. Now what? It's true? Step up *****. Don't hide behind some one.

Sounds good of you guys, is this a complain about loveinabottle thread? No so stop your fucking offtopics.

Hello! Just a small place. Made for a teleport/rpg server.
magich.png

housen.png

Hope you like it.

Well.. It could have been nice if you would've put more work into it. Everythings autobordered, you didn't bother fixing bugged borders :/

4/10(i think i would have rated it 7-8/10 if you would have put more work into it)

As ^ said.

It looks quite nice, but the auto-border bugs has to be removed.

I didn't notice that. xD Going to fix it now

Tbh, Demons doesn't fit in those kind of caves.
Anyways, pretty good tho :) keep it up

@GangsteR

-The ground is badly randomized
-How can moss be growing on the cave walls? xD
-Remove the blood stains and the dead bodies, doesn't fit there IMO
-Replace the rock soil with lava
-Remove the skulls and the skeletal remains aswell

Now, there's only one thing left to say: Start using the RAW palette, you'll get much better results! :D

@Bazzese
imageshack.us, browse your image and upload it
get the link provided and copypaste it here :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back