• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the Cave Of Demon

33b1zx1.png

he is old !
he retired from hell so leaved then went here :D
he want to live alone

lemme clarify that i'm definitely not loosing sleep over some kids on a website, but i felt is necessary to voice MY opinion. I'll try to respect as you voices yours back, but i only call em as i see em. As far as confronting those whom i disagree with, thats what I'm doing when i bitch. No offense tho Mace as far as i remember you were cool too.

And as far as loveinabottle goes, i would appreciate you changing your fuckin avatar it kinda pisses me off seeing the same 2 second clip of bullsiht over and over again. If not I'll deal, but seriously..

But anyways sorry to be harsh i guess, I think all you kids need to smoke some weed (if you are atleast 14 yrs) and fucking think about some shit thats never even crossed your minds.

Before i finish this rant I'll say one more thing mace, it's completely pointless to *** out your words, if you can't type them then you sure as fuck can't say them, much less mean them.

Last edited:
But anyways sorry to be harsh i guess, I think all you kids need to smoke some weed (if you are atleast 14 yrs) and fucking think about some shit thats never even crossed your minds.
I strongly agree with this. Mapping while I'm high is when I'm best definately. The ideas will just flow.

ur signature pwns ^:p (not anymore you changed!!!!)

Last edited:
Don't zoom in the mapeditor!
Looks like it's really bad quality.

Nice btw

Now it looks much better :) Nice Tilfen :D

I like it :D
Only thing I don't like, that it's JPG :<

Make PNG :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back