• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried again.
Last one for today for my.

nature4.png

Better:)
Let me show you how I'd do it.

This is what I made a long time ago:)

yayb.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Here comes the straw mat roof house
2hp7s4z.jpg

does anyone know a better way to do this?

Tried to make a poor and un-managed(?) neighborhood
I think I put too much things xD

way too many flowers, gravel, grass tufts, wood, cracks and messy borders

there are some missing roof borders and tiles, also a poor district can't have a fountain :p

Missing borders?, which?

Anyways, a edit:

And it's not really a poor district, I couldn't think of any word to describe it :p
Lets just call it a messy district.

up,
If its for RPG server then its great. I liked it pretty much and don't see it messy

Here comes the straw mat roof house
2hp7s4z.jpg

does anyone know a better way to do this?

Oo, id like to see a picture of it ingame :p

@hiperkarma: Love that roof! Really nice.

@Zisly: I think it's still too much, too many crawling plants, and flowers... Ever heard the phrase "less is more"?

@7ilfen: Nice detailing with that rope and pole thingy in the south east.

@Circa Skater: Beautiful. Keep it up.

@hiperkarma: Love that roof! Really nice.

@Zisly: I think it's still too much, too many crawling plants, and flowers... Ever heard the phrase "less is more"?

@7ilfen: Nice detailing with that rope and pole thingy in the south east.

@Circa Skater: Beautiful. Keep it up.

No, I've never heard that.
And the idea of that place is that its a bit overgrown.

@Zisly: I understand your meaning, and I respect your way of showing it. But in my opinion I would make it less overgrown b/c I still think a player would see it as "messy". Now it covers most of the place which makes it hard to look at and not that random, actually I think the over use of flowers and plants makes it that "even" that it doesn't fulfill your vision. That's at least my point of view.

@7ilfen, Wonderful place to level , why dont you make it real , a piece made by 7ilfen

Download.

that would be so cool.

My try on 8.5 :D (only for showoff) I think those darker grounds are shadows? Oh well.
tetaak.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back