• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
weaklich.png

I see what u tried to do with the street lamps but it doesn't look good since it's not above it, put it one floor higher, then it will look cool :)

Maybe you should make a exit in the fence so the wagon can roll out and not just stand there :p (maybe it can roll out from the house but it would look better with an exit in the fence that you can open) <-- my opinion :p
I like that you try to map realistic :)

And here's my latest :p
pfile.php

@Deltar: it's not my favorite. The planks stick out, there is random bone walls, yellow fire, and that ground doesn't work on that earth. Good concept though.

@Scay: I think you should take out the random huge mushroom. I like where you're going, and I think you should add bigger dirt patches. The small dirt patches aren't working. Also, I think you should make the part of the river that is south of the waterfall, and next to the sand 1 square wider. Finally, it may be a personal preference, but I don't like the wall style you used (and I definitely don't like the desert roof at the top). At any rate, it's looking pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back