• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well those are my newest mapping pieces ;)
I've looked thorugh the map with both my and tibias sprites now and some of it looks cool but alot of it is bugged quite alot so I need to fix that xD
Gonna do the Shire now and then finish up Bree and make the nessecary sprites for Bree that I used with Tibias sprites. :p

But I could probably show some pictures with mixed sprites although they won't look that good ^_^

eisernefestung that looks quite nice actually :)
Although you could use another sprite for the bridge there, that looks a bit rounded or whatever it is ;)xD

I posted this in my thread but everyone might not have a look there, but you asked for wodden walls and here are some, they need to be a bit darker so they don't blend with the floor that well ^_^

Newitems.jpg

eisernefestung that looks quite nice actually :)
Although you could use another sprite for the bridge there, that looks a bit rounded or whatever it is ;)xD

I posted this in my thread but everyone might not have a look there, but you asked for wodden walls and here are some, they need to be a bit darker so they don't blend with the floor that well ^_^

Newitems.jpg

What is it :eek:

Those are the "through" in the map editor, and the housethingy there I just tested the walls xD haha

ok :D
Have you made the sprites for the vulcano? don't know how to spell "vulcano"
and the uruk hai :D

The uruk hai I'll make together with Joah when the time comes :)
Also the volcano sprites aren't made yet, since Mordor won't be released in the first test server ;)

Xedrai, that bed is Hå hååååå! Joah for co-peasant!!

The doors needs a door handle though xD

Peasant power!! ;)
Well it's a swing door :D
Or one of those in the malls that makes you feel like a jedi everytime you walk through them! xD hahaha

The walls and floor are a bit confusing, please, change the walls colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back