• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
sws1np.png

tomato idea by patanra, plx0r =d
ONTOPIC: nice map :p

evertide.png

Illyrium. Evertide cathedral. Abandoned.

Looks really good, but the fact that you detailed places you would never be able to see makes it a little bit of showoff. But still, it does look really good, and I think it looks just as good in-game, good job. :)

sws1np.png

tomato idea by patanra, plx0r =d
ONTOPIC: nice map :p

Meh, that tomato-idea was made by Souldrainer on Radonia a very long time ago... :p

;)

Looks really good, but the fact that you detailed places you would never be able to see makes it a little bit of showoff. But still, it does look really good, and I think it looks just as good in-game, good job. :)

;)
Tho.. I stuggle for my players to obtain a "Oh my God, WOW" feeling in Illyrium.

Tho, I checked, you can see everywhere on all details. The roof details is for example shown when checking in the crackedroof hole. Waterfalls etc from bridge.

Tho.. I stuggle for my players to obtain a "Oh my God, WOW" feeling in Illyrium.

Tho, I checked, you can see everywhere on all details. The roof details is for example shown when checking in the crackedroof hole. Waterfalls etc from bridge.

And the small "room" on top of the roof then? :p It doesn't seem to be accessible, but thatäs just from what I'm seeing in the picture. =D

Nice! The big flower grinders should be removed tho.

Monastery inspired by loveinabottle.
33urjpw.png

Looks very nice.

Btw, what is the id for the vines that is climbing up your grinders? I know the horizontal ones, but need to know the vertical ones.

Just a little cyc mt on the map im working on~
untitled1-19.jpg

And a few single dragon spawns i made for noobs
untitled-28.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back