• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
temple1.png

I just started with the little island, I like to map the continent as I go so everything works out better xP

Well... I don't see any sense on that piece. :S

so what?, only cuz u dont see (you see the sense? wTF?!!!) wait... that dont make any sense :O

and actually it looks like some rooms in the first castle from: The Legend of Zelda A Link to the past...

and it is not finished, that is why it is his latest work ... if you want to post finished works then... is ur problem, this is a quick showoff from your latest mapping, like i told you before, I could post a black square with 1 sqm of nature and that is my latest mapping xD

baba

btw i like the room it could be the perfect place for a boss... just remove the stairs when u go down and make the first floor look like just 1 room and it would be cool (Y)

Phoenix, your mapping makes zero sense, and it looks unfinished. You should finish it before showing it off.

The wallmixing looks retarded, why would anyone ever wanna build such a house.
What's with the blue flames at the top too? Any story behind that or just because it looks good? Same with the skeletons.

You need to think before mapping, from me you get a 1/10.
And Raliuga; before you complain about Magneticos english, grow some brain yourself.

I can't see the spawn. :S The image is broken or something.

This movie I'm watching isn't scary lol, started playing around making nub temples

34gwv86.png

302unfq.png

I don't like the first one, with all those sun clocks. :( But the second one looks nice! Maybe you could add some hangables, cracks, and other details to make it look better. :thumbup:

Phoenix, your mapping makes zero sense, and it looks unfinished. You should finish it before showing it off.

The wallmixing looks retarded, why would anyone ever wanna build such a house.
What's with the blue flames at the top too? Any story behind that or just because it looks good? Same with the skeletons.

You need to think before mapping, from me you get a 1/10.
And Raliuga; before you complain about Magneticos english, grow some brain yourself.

im not complaining about magneticoS (yeah!) english
samuro ftw!

movie... it reminds me (dont know why) a game, Jericho.

I've been inactive for some time. :( Here's my latest though,

citys.png

Inspired by Magnetico, Guru and eiserne~ :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back