• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
v3knyf.png

--
2yv2viu.png

looks like something bardock make :/, but anyways nice gate ,and ausom sand storm

First time I'm doing this style, so don't be to hard in your judgements, please.

@petracyus,
Looks good if it's your first map. :p It needs more details though.

@Henkos,
Brilliant piece man, I know it's unfinished, but it's looking great so far. Maybe instead of mushrooms you could put some flowers, so it doesn't lose the harmony in it.

vrvek9.jpg

Something I mapped pretty quickly

The coal basin perched on the mountain lasts for 10 minutes. If it burns out, your teleported out of the boss room. Its designed to be like the "Killing in the name of..." quests. After you slay the "fire elemental" (Will be changed), you loot and can go to the "Lizard King (Undecided name) and get a reward. You can only get here after killing 100 fire, earth, energy, and water elementals.

Tell me what I can add, rate!

vrvek9.jpg

Something I mapped pretty quickly

The coal basin perched on the mountain lasts for 10 minutes. If it burns out, your teleported out of the boss room. Its designed to be like the "Killing in the name of..." quests. After you slay the "fire elemental" (Will be changed), you loot and can go to the "Lizard King (Undecided name) and get a reward. You can only get here after killing 100 fire, earth, energy, and water elementals.

Tell me what I can add, rate!
Those red things (tentacles w/e) and that coal basin (at left) doesn't fit well IMO. Otherwise it's nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back