• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I sad Raweng, nice map :D
Ignore him hxzr, everyone who is trying to bring back the old times it's a great person ;)

Magnetico showed me a waterfall which looked nice, so I mapped one myself

Here are the results (pure showoff, also ignore the top please):

34edue8.png

I like it, everything is perfect except the shapes of the mountain and borders in the water (to my eye) keep practicing.

Hmm yeah magnetico complained about the shape aswell, I'll have a look at it and change it.

Agreed! Raweng, that's awesome. o_o

*Theifs Raweng before any projects take him*

I've seen vomit that looks better then that. :c Cipsoft truly fail with the new sprites.

I've seen vomit that looks better then that. :c Cipsoft truly fail with the new sprites.
They didn't fail, they're just changing, we have to get used to that... I have and I really love the new sprites... Did you see how kokokoko used them? AMAZING! ;D

Kokoko is a ancient mapper who makes everything pretty, but most of the sprites in general are hideous.

Kokoko is a ancient mapper who makes everything pretty, but most of the sprites in general are hideous.
Naah... They just can't go with anything except with themselves. ;) The GOOD combination of this sprites is VERY, VERY good. ;)

They didn't fail, they're just changing, we have to get used to that... I have and I really love the new sprites... Did you see how kokokoko used them? AMAZING! ;D

word. i just looked today and i have to say they are realy nice. all who say they sucks dont know how to use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back