• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Archlight Online Looking For Another Mapper

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 49793

Hey everyone,

As one of our mappers has been slightly more inactive, we are hiring someone to help out with the workload.

This is a paid job. You will be paid based on projects requested and quality of mapping.

You will be given a task, and paid upon completion, this will be for all mappings.

If you wish to apply, please send 5 screenshots of work to [email protected] or a private message here.

Thank you

Not you haha, but speaking of you, you havnt responded to my skype message yet. So........ Fuckin New Zealanders.
Just moved out of home and am waiting for internet to get sorted, the company is slacking, also now it's public holidays so will be waiting even longer

Just moved out of home and am waiting for internet to get sorted, the company is slacking, also now it's public holidays so will be waiting even longer
And yet u havent come to wlg today :(
Lazy fu**** :p

Hello im a mapper. add skype. Morris Charles Kellokoski

Im a student so i got very much free time to waste!

I can map, but I can make only "square maps", it's ideal for EVO ots tho.

Hey everyone,

As one of our mappers has been slightly more inactive, we are hiring someone to help out with the workload.

This is a paid job. You will be paid based on projects requested and quality of mapping.

You will be given a task, and paid upon completion, this will be for all mappings.

If you wish to apply, please send 5 screenshots of work to [email protected] or a private message here.

Thank you

Still looking for one ;)?

Back