• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ArchLight Online Teaser - Divinum Mapping Showoff

divinum

Reaction score
Hello, after long, long brake Iv decided to do some maps.
Im working on a city, take a look on few pics and give me feedback please!
Ah, Im using 10.77 protocol.

Tried to do "original" temple... here is where u spawn (+1)
5txtc.jpg

not sure if I managed to do so

Temple ground 0
2i6gjp.png

Some streets around temple
2ewkvuh.png

59szra.png

Mage guild
2cprx4l.png

< NPC with potions, etc; /\ Library; > Mage tower (quest, task, addon, whatever u like)

Depot
2wfpqat.png

Market
24dhcew.png

most shops are placed around Market so its easy to find them

and... wanted to do Castle in the mountain, started like this (entrance)
r8e4qa.png

ended trying to copy Minastirith ;d
30jtma1.png

not sure about this ground/wall yet, bit empty too, and ofc I had to "glue" to screens ;D

so, what do you think? keep in mind last time I mapped was around 8.6 protocol

I realy like the sprites used to create enterace, keep trying with new stuff :p

I dislike the random switching between thick and thin grass borders. Other than that your mapping is very good, keep going!

Glad you like the map thus far :) we will release more with time. And full details about the project soon

tip: instead of using stones on items (looks noobish :p) set item UniqueID from 1000~2000 (not used) and it wont be movable and you will still see "You see an item" instead a stone.

tip: instead of using stones on items (looks noobish :p) set item UniqueID from 1000~2000 (not used) and it wont be movable and you will still see "You see an item" instead a stone.
Thanks!

Finnaly Im done with exams, so Iv finished demon spawn. Based on Diablo 2 act 4 (river of flame and chaos sanctuary if I remember good)
2vxndxf.jpg

vo8j2g.jpg

96kvok.png

jgqmx3.jpg

There's nothing to improve it's freaking outstanding.
I mean:
1051h12.png

Sick!!(!!!!)

Glad you like it santi :) hope to see you enjoy it. Check out the thread in discussion forum for more info

Back